Reporting to the Counselling Service Manager, you will be supporting the Counselling team by supporting administration tasks, being the first point of contact for the clients and whanau we work with.
This role will also:
- Facilitate engagement for clients and referrers into the Counselling Service
- Liaise with all external and internal referral sources
- Carry out initial interviews of clients
- Involve general office administration
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Strong experience in Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Experience in Tech1
- Proven experience in a broad range of administrative duties
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to calm and diffuse tense situations
- If you live in West Auckland, the opportunity of working closer to home
- Receive a thorough induction and onboarding
- Work within a cohesive and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to work across and with a large diversity of teams and gain administrative experience within a large organisation
- Personal and professional development opportunities
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
Manaakitanga (Holistic Care)
Whanaungatanga (Authentic Relationships)
A commitment to the vision, mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz/about-us
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!