About the Role
To provide supervisory leadership to the Customer Experience of the Home healthcare team, as well as carrying out tasks of the team. Contribute to the outcomes for the Customer Experience service, working collaboratively, contributing to process and workflow improvements and capacity building.To ensure delivery on contract outcomes and team accountabilities. Contribute to the delivery of the strategic outcomes of Visionwest Community Trust, working within the values of the organization. Develop responsive a service delivery to meet business needs. Manage efficient and effective care placement processes.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Support the service leadership with service management.
- Lead and carry out strategic tasks and special projects as delegated by the service leadership.
- Participate in organization-wide culture, engagement and learning activities, leading by example and encouraging others to participate.
- When required, participate within the Home healthcare sector through policy groups, forums and networks and by keeping abreast of developments, initiatives, challenges and risks.
- Maintain and encourage an integrated and holistic approach through the services of Visionwest and with Glen Eden Baptist Church.
- Lead the Customer Experience team in keeping with Visionwest’s identity, culture and mission, ensuring an environment where people have a clear purpose, are appropriately resourced and developed, and are healthy and engaged.
- Ensure the team’s key accountabilities are met.
- Ensure teams, and own role’s, assigned tasks are carried out effectively, efficiently and timely.
- Work within stipulated parameters and budgets.
- Work within the framework set out in the Policy and Procedures documents for the service and organisation, sector standards, funding contract requirements, relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and capacity building within the team and service, including proposing new and innovative ways to improve outcomes.
- Provide support for plans and proposals for new projects as requested by service leadership.
- Provide accurate, reliable and timely reporting as requested by the service leadership regarding progress, achievements, risks and challenges.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma level with wide on the job experience
- Working Knowledge in Home Healthcare
Visionwest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-led roots, that provides a range of social services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
Our lived values are:
Manaakitanga (Holistic Care)
Whanaungatanga (Authentic Relationships)
A commitment to the vision, mission and values of Visionwest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz/about-us
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in NZ.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews may take place prior to the close date. This means we reserve the right to close a job ad before the advertised close date.
Skills & Experience
- Supervision of staff in process-focused or technical support roles.
- Scheduling, work allocation and monitoring, assess, analyze, evaluate, monitor compare, promote, and interpret (policy/legislation/procedures).
- Performance reviews and staff training.
- Plan and schedule own activities to accomplish objectives and responsible for budgets, when required.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Internal and external relationship skills for liaising, gaining co-operation, convincing others and explaining technical terms.
- A commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Visionwest’s ongoing Kaupapa Māori journey.
- A desire to support those who are facing challenging circumstances in their lives, with a commitment to the vision, mission and values of Visionwest Community Trust, and an ability work within the objectives as set out in the Trust Deed.